to support our motivated and dynamic teams in Mannheim, Munich or Dusseldorf; as soon as possible.
- You have completed your studies in economics with above-average success or will do so shortly
- You have already gained initial practical experience through internships in consulting or in the industry
- You have a high affinity to our core topics Market Strategy, Sales and Pricing and quickly manage to grasp complex issues
- You are characterized by strong analytical and quantitative skills, and communications and working in a team are your strengths
- You can at least offer B2-level language skills in German and fluency in English
- You have a professional command of MS-Office and SPSS
- As an associate you will support our national and international clients operationally and strategically in the development and implementation of projects in our topic areas
- Building on a sound on-boarding, you will quickly assume responsibility for sub-projects
- You will actively familiarize yourself with current topics, will conduct market and competition analyses, for example, and develop solutions and present these to the customer.
- You will deepen your acquired knowledge, develop into an expert in your field, build up a personal network and thus continuously increase your responsibilities.
You can expect a dynamic and challenging working environment with excellent career and development opportunities. Here you will work on exciting projects with national and international customers. Highly motivated colleagues and a distinctive team spirit of an expanding specialist consultancy is what defines us. We guarantee a steep learning curve by means of individual mentoring and coaching.
Interested? Then send us your application by email (all documents in one PDF file, max. 4 MB) to: email@example.com.
Ms. Groß is available to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to your application!